* Add search and sort functions to hashtag admin UI
* Move scope processing from tags_controller to tag_filter
* Fix based on method naming conventions
* Fixed not to get 500 errors for invalid requests
Add back the `GET /api/v1/trends` API with the caveat that it does
not return tags that have not been allowed to trend by the staff.
When a hashtag begins to trend (internally) and that hashtag has
not been previously reviewed by the staff, the staff is notified.
The new admin UI for hashtags allows filtering hashtags by where
they are used (e.g. in the profile directory), whether they have
been reviewed or are pending reviewal, they show by how many people
the hashtag is used in the directory, how many people used it
today, how many statuses with it have been created today, and it
allows fixing the name of the hashtag to make it more readable.
The disallowed hashtags feature has been reworked. It is now
controlled from the admin UI for hashtags instead of from
the file `config/settings.yml`
* Revert "Fix filtering of favourited_by, reblogged_by, followers and following (#10447)"
This reverts commit 120544067f.
* Revert "Hide blocking accounts from blocked users (#10442)"
This reverts commit 62bafa20a1.
* Improve blocked view of profiles
- Change "You are blocked" to "Profile unavailable"
- Hide following/followers in API when blocked
- Disable follow button and show "Profile unavailable" on public profile as well
Red crosses implied that it was bad/unexpected that certain features
were not enabled. In reality, they are options, so showing a green
or grey power-off icon is more appropriate.
Add status of timeline preview as well
Fix sample accounts changing too frequently due to wrong query
Sample accounts are intended to be sorted by popularity
* Fix poll update handler calling method was that was not available
Fix regression from #10209
* Refactor VoteService
* Refactor ActivityPub::DistributePollUpdateWorker and optimize it
* Fix typo
* Fix typo
* Fix ActivityPub poll results being serialized even with hide_totals
* Fix poll refresh button having a different font size
* Display poll in OpenGraph description
* Fix NoMethodError when serializing votes
Regression from #10158
* Fix polls on public pages being broken for non-logged-in users
* Do not show time remaining if poll has no expiration date
* Add moderation warnings
Replace individual routes for disabling, silencing, and suspending
a user, as well as the report update route, with a unified account
action controller that allows you to select an action (none,
disable, silence, suspend) as well as whether it should generate an
e-mail notification with optional custom text. That notification,
with the optional custom text, is saved as a warning.
Additionally, there are warning presets you can configure to save
time when performing the above.
* Use Account#local_username_and_domain
* Do not animate account header art if user's GIF autoplay setting is off
* Honour currently logged-in user's GIF autoplay setting for account avatars
* Fix avatar display on some public pages when data is stored on a different host
* Use ternary operator instead of if/else for avatar/header URL
* Improve overview of accounts in admin UI
- Display suspended status, role, last activity and IP prominently
- Default to showing local accounts
- Default to not showing suspended accounts
* Remove unused strings
* Fix tests
* Allow filtering accounts by IP mask