Husky is a fork of Tusky that aimed to support Pleroma's Mastodon API extensions and some ideas that I may come up with.
Main changes so far
- Removed attachment limits for Pleroma
- Support for attaching anything on Pleroma
- Support for changing OAuth application name
- Markdown support with WYSIWYG editor
- Support for extended accounts fields, so you can see who is admin or moderator on your instance
- Subscribing support to annoy you with incoming notification from every post
- Support for seen notifications to less annoy you
- "Reply to" feature that allows to jump to replied status, useful for hellthreading ;)
- Bigger emojis!
Note on Mastodon support:
Mastodon is NOT a second class citizen for me, it's still supported and will be.
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls the whole network, rather, like e-mail, volunteers and organisations operate their own independent servers, users from which can all interact with each other seamlessly.
- Material Design
- Most Mastodon APIs implemented
- Multi-Account support
- Dark, light and black themes with the possibility to auto-switch based on the time of day
- Drafts - compose toots and save them for later
- Choose between different emoji styles
- Optimized for all screen sizes
- Completely open-source - no non-free dependencies like Google services
The nightly build from master is available on Google Play.
If you have any bug reports, feature requests or questions please open an issue or send us a toot at Tusky@mastodon.social!
For translating Tusky into your language, visit https://weblate.tusky.app/